Best Social and Community Apps 2022

Explore from 1100+ curated apps and tools to help you build, grow and manage your online community. Inspired by interactions and conversations with over 150 community builders, we have curated a list of the best community apps to help you seamlessly navigate every part of community building.
Submit your App
View all Apps

KickFire shows you the exact companies showing real-time buying intent on your website. On average, only 2% of website visitors will convert into an inbound lead. KickFire allows you to tap into the other 98% of your website traffic to reach in-market buyers earlier in their decision-making process and turn them into actionable sales opportunities. KickFire integrates into every aspect of your MarTech stack to turn it into a B2B sales and marketing powerhouse.


Stephen Oachs
Tina Bean

Product Photos

No items found.

Discover the Best Community Tools

Finding the right tools for your community is complicated.
We made this FREE community tool recommendation app so you can discover the best tools used by the world’s top communities. Get custom recommendations based on your community type, size, & budget.

Get Your Stack
Best Social and Community Apps of 2022
Marketing Automation


First-party intent and IP address intelligence to power your sales and marketing stack


Explore other apps

No items found.