Welcome to the 86th edition of Community Digest. Every week, we bring to you community updates from across the world. Let’s get started!
You have created your community. Members have started coming in. What next? How would you make the right first impression?
Let's talk about introductions and the first few days in the community. Here is a four-step process to show value to members in the first few days:
- Have as many 1:1s as possible on a daily/weekly basis
- Understand their challenges and find a few people in the community who can help them
- Be the matchmaker, drop in an introduction and connect them!
- Check in with the member if the connection helped and gather feedback
Have a growing community and want to create campaigns at scale? Email, Community Channels, DMs, or Twitter - find the right outreach channel and 10x your engagement and member activation.
Turn your member engagement graph upside. Take Threado for a spin!
Threado Community Hour with Nicole Saunders!
Join us for the next Threado Community Hour with Nicole Saunders!
Nicole Saunders acts as a Director of Community at Zendesk where she oversees the Community Team (part of the Global Digital Experiences team), sets strategy, defines policy and governance, develops and launches new community products, and engages the user community.
Have an Idea? Ship it with Framer
Framer has reinvented itself quite a few times, and each time taking on a new challenge, a new market, consistently making it easier to design digital products.
How did they build something so reliable? Where did the community play a role? Read here.
Before we go, leaving you with two things you must check out this week!
1. What NOT to do when you’re building a community - Build a haven where members feel at home. Here's how.
2. Community building is a marathon, not a sprint - Slow and steady wins the race. Always!
That's it for today! You can find us here on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Until next week,
Chief Meme Officer, Threado
Welcome to the 85th edition of Community Digest. Every week, we bring to you community updates from across the world. Let’s get started!
I'm Pramod, one of the Co-founders of Threado, a command centre to manage your online community.