Our Devs got no chill, they’re already cooking up something fresh in Threado’s Kitchen
Launching soon - Outreach by Threado!
10x your engagement and member activation using Outreach. Reach members where they hang out the most! - Email, Community Channels, DMs, Twitter!
Stay tuned for updates here on the launch in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, sign up and take Threado for a spin!
Threado Community Hour with Nicole Saunders!
Join us for the next Threado Community Hour with Nicole Saunders!
Nicole Saunders acts as a Director of Community at Zendesk where she oversees the Community Team (part of the Global Digital Experiences team), sets strategy, defines policy and governance, develops and launches new community products, and engages the user community.
Got Community Questions? Ask Them Here!
After amazing AMA sessions with Corina Gheonea, Stephanie Castanos and Stephanie Nakano, we are back with another one!
Our next guest is Kevin Newsum, Head of Community at Triple Whale! Previously he was the Marketing & Branding Director at Steamm Espresso, where they directed 40% YOY growth during the pandemic and increased the email list to 23K+. Kevin has also served as the Community Marketing Director at Yelp.com.
How Glide Saw A 100% Increase In Engagement!
Things Glide saw with Threado
- 100% increase in engagement
- 50% improvement in activation
- 86% better retention
- 15+ manual hours saved
- 900+ members engaged
How? Read here.
Before we go, leaving you with three things you must check out this week!
1. List of Community Professionals by David Spinks - Looking to hire community professionals? Check out this thread!
2. How to prioritise and optimise for your community by Richard Millington - If you're unsure how to prioritise, a simple rubric is to focus on what's going to have the biggest impact for the majority of members. This might help.
3. Community Tip Jar - Discover 200+ of the best tweets about community building. You can add yours too!
Until next week,
Welcome to the 80th edition of Community Digest. This week we engineer serendipity for your community and bring to you community updates from across the world.
Welcome to our weekly newsletter about everything community. We are at 512 subscribers and growing! Explore more resources, how-to guides, interviews on CommunityHub by Threado! 👇