Welcome to the 87th edition of Community Digest. Every week, we bring to you community updates from across the world. Let’s get started!
Hope you had a great time trick or treating. And now back to the everyday horrors at work...
Our goal with Threado is to become an all-in-one solution as we move forward and our next step in that direction brings a major new feature with an extensive set of capabilities.
Outreach by Threado is set to grace your screens pretty soon and with that, you can -
- Setup email outreach and drip campaigns to expand engagement beyond just your community platform. Community Newsletters, announcements, events, promotions - the possibilities are limitless.
- Add posts directly to channels, send DMs, or even schedule messages for later. Take complete control of your community’s engagement.
- Conduct outreach campaigns at scale through emails and on Slack, Discourse, and Twitter platforms.
- Choose from a list of customizable templates and engage your community with everything from newsletters to fun icebreakers.
Threado Community Hour with Nick Frost!
For the 10th edition of Community Hour, we are stoked to bring Nick Frost, from DocSend. He will be joining us on Nov 30th to tell us all about growing your community in unorthodox ways!
Nick Frost is a master of many skills. He currently leads community at DocSend (acquired by Dropbox). He comes with more than 10yrs of experience building communities in a very non-textbook way. He also is a founder, and maker who shipped many projects. Startuplist, AngelHack, NewsletterCo is some of many from his portfolio.
A Meetup You Wouldn't Want To Miss
We are hosting our first meetup for this community. This is the perfect place to meet fellow community builders from across the globe and get to know each other.
Come join us for a fun 30-minute session!
The era of community-led growth
Until quite recently, “community” used to be just another buzzword attached to other aspects of a business (marketing, sales, support, etc.). Things changed and organizations gradually realized how fruitful community-led growth is on its own.
Don't mistake an audience for a community. Here are some tips on how to think about community building and why you would consider it. Read more.
Before we go, leaving you with two things you must check out this week!
1. Learning how to effectively facilitate community-led initiatives with Nicole Saunders - Learnings from the ninth episode of Threado Community Hour featuring Nicole Saunders, and our very own Sharath Kuruganty.
2. Improve attendance at your virtual events. Here's how.
Until next week,
Chief Meme Officer at Threado
Welcome to the 80th edition of Community Digest. This week we engineer serendipity for your community and bring to you community updates from across the world.
Welcome to our weekly newsletter about everything community. We are at 512 subscribers and growing! Explore more resources, how-to guides, interviews on CommunityHub by Threado! 👇