Help your members navigate the community. Give a quick video tour of the Slack or Discord space. Educate them about the channels and get them started by prompting them to post their introduction.
- Use Loom, include the video in your email communication, and pin it on Discord/Slack.
- Use Amberscript to transcribe your video to text if needed.
- Use Bonjoro to share a personalized selfie video clip in the welcome email, explaining the significance of the community.
Here's a great example:
Additionally, you could get your most active contributors to create 1-minute video guides around:
- How they use the community space effectively
- What hacks do they use to keep up with what's happening
- Any recommendations on what to do when stuck with questions